Blairwood Raquet & Swim club, Curtis Tolson Coaching & Velo Lab
9300 Blairwood Rd Louisville, KY 40222 (502) 426-8820 Louisville, KY 40222 US
Event Start Date
Jan 8, 2018 6:00 PM EST
Event End Date
Feb 8, 2018 7:30 PM EST
Dec 4, 2017 8:00 AM EST
Jan 7, 2018 11:59 PM EST
Blairwood , Curtis Tolson Coaching & Velo Lab are teaming up to bring you a "State of the Art" Indoor bicycle training experience. We will offer Wahoo KickR trainers, custom built periodized workouts , stimulating environment & motivating coaches. All levels are welcome but be prepared to work hard. Workouts are challenging and include intense efforts. Sessions will meet Tuesday & Thursday evenings. We will test your power output, customize training ranges for you & test again at end of session to measure improvement. Upon completion of the class you will have made significant physiological gains, exposure to periodized training principles, confidence & personalized training ranges to begin your 2017 season. Please contact Curtis Tolson with any questions. email@example.com . (502) 299-3228
Club address is: 9300 Blairwood Rd Louisville, KY 40222 (502) 426-8820
Session 2 Mon & Wed January 8th -Feb 7th, 2017 6:00 - 7:30pm
What to Bring: bike & gear, Power meter(optional), HRM, & any special nutrition products,
We supply: Towels, restroom & shower facilities, Wahoo Kick R trainers, spin bikes, secure bike storage, Experienced coaching & Periodized workouts.
Cost to Use wahoo Kick R trainers is $225 per 5 week session for non-members of Blairwood Raquet Club. $200 for members. There will be 2 sessions per week & 5 weeks in each session for a total of 10 sessions.
BLAIRWOOD MEMBERS USE COUPON CODE - BLAIRWOOD
Each session will be an hour to an hour 15 minutes and will begin at 6:00 pm. Our first Class of this session will be Monday January 2nd. We will test your power to find your starting point and determine your training zones. We will meet every Monday & Wednesday Thru February 1st.
We will meet at: 9300 Blairwood Rd Louisville, KY 40222 (502) 426-8820 in upstairs bike room.
What to bring:
1) Your bike & riding gear
2) Power meter or HR monitor.
3) Any special hydration or nutrition products
We will supply:
1) Wahoo Kick R Trainers linked to big screen TV & premium sound system w custom video & music.
2) Spin Bike for those who prefer Heart rate based training & prefer not to store or transport their bike.
3) Bike Storage between sessions
4) Experienced coaching to help you improve
5) shower & bathroom
Goals of the class:
1) Increase power at threshold (depending on your fitness level at the start & your commitment you can expect 5-15%) Tose on Kick R trainers will recieve wattage based workouts. Spin bikes will be heart rate based.
2) Create fun stimulating environment to motivate your winter training
3) Learn what your training ranges are and what they mean
4) HAVE FUN & GET FIT!!!!
5) work on good technique.
© Copyright 2018, truesport.com All Rights Reserved | US 317.441.6964 (EST) support